Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My prayer warrior:)

I wanted to share a sweet little tid bit from today......  So Cade and i were getting ready to head to the pool with some friends when he looked over at me and realized i had a bruise on the back of my leg..."mommy, u have a booboo??  Oh i guess i do baby, its ok its just a little one.  "Let me pray for it mommy??..? as he came over and layed his precious little hand on my bruise, he says"Thank u Jesus for healing mommies leg....pauseeeeee   Amen. "There mommy its all healed. ( Gulp, sighhhh, thank u baby yr right its all better, and yr an angel)   Life just doesn't get any better does it??  Nope, i'm so proud everyday of this little Godly man we're raising.

2 comments:

  1. So sweet! My little man offered to pray for my back when I told him it was hurting. And he prayed and it was the sweetest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete